NOVEL INDUSTRIES INC (dba. NOVEL FIREPLACES)
WARRANTY STATEMENT – ELECTRIC FIREPLACES
LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
All Novel Fireplaces electric fireplace is inspected, tested, and carefully packaged to minimize the chance of damage during shipment. If a part within two years, or 24 months from the date of purchase proves to be defective in material or fabrication under normal use, the part will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Novel Fireplaces’ obligation under the warranty is to replace defective parts at our discretion. Any expenses or damage resulting from the installation, removal, or transportation of the product will be the responsibility of the owner and are not covered by this warranty. The owner assumes all other risks arising from the use or misuse of the product. The warranty will be void if the product damage or failure is deemed by Novel to be caused by accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, incorrect installation or removal, or connection to an incorrect power source by the owner. A list of replacement parts may be found in the user manual of each fireplace model. Novel Fireplaces neither assumes, nor authorizes and person or entity to assume for it any obligation or liability associated with its products.
WARRANTY CONDITIONS & LIMITATIONS
Novel Fireplaces warrants its products against manufacturing defects to the original purchaser only, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized Novel Fireplaces dealer and is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- This factory warranty is non-transferable and may not be extended what-so-ever by any of our representatives.
- The product must be installed by a licensed, authorized service technician or contractor. Installation must be done in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product and all local and national building and fire codes.
- This limited warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, hostile environments, accident, alterations, abuse or neglect and parts installed from other manufacturers will nullify this warranty. Discoloration to plastic parts from chemical cleaners or UV exposure is not covered by this warranty.
- This limited warranty further does not cover any scratches, dents, painted finishes, corrosion or discoloring by heat, abrasive and chemical cleaners, nor any components used in the installation of the product.
- Should deterioration of parts occur to the degree of non-performance within the duration of the warranted coverage, a replacement part will be provided at no expense to the customer.
- All parts replaced under the Limited Two-Year Warranty Policy are subject to a single claim.
- Novel Fireplaces will not be responsible for the installation, labor or any other costs or expenses related to the re-installation of a warranted part, and such expenses are not covered by this warranty.
- Notwithstanding any provision contained in this Limited Two-Year Warranty, Novel Fireplaces’ responsibility under this warranty is defined as above and it shall not in any event extend to any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages.
- Novel Fireplaces neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of this product.
- Novel Fireplaces will not be responsible for: electrical shorts, weathering damage caused by environmental conditions, or inadequate ventilation
- Any damages to the product due to weather damage, mishandling, damage from chemical cleaners will not be the responsibility of Novel
- The receipt, invoice of sale or copy will be required together with a serial number and a model number when making any warranty claims from Novel
- Novel Fireplaces reserves the right to have its representative inspect any product or part prior to honoring any warranty claim.